We’re looking for a junior burger to join us ASAP for a one month contract. Obviously, you’re a rad human who lives and breathes motion. You should also be:
– experienced (studio/freelance know-how is preferred but not essential)
– comfortable in After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator
– design-orientated with an almost-obsessive attention to detail
– interested in all aspects of post-production
– able to work well in a team as well as solve problems all on your own
– able to deliver highly-original and inspiring motion work.
This is a project-based role but if all goes well, it’s likely there will be an opportunity for you to stay on with us post-contract. Party on, Wayne. If you’re keen to run with the Breeder brood, email your showreel link, CV and a fun fact about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 18, with the subject heading: Junior Motion Designer.
Tonight, the studio is on a research excursion to the symphony. Oh yeah, work life is difficult sometimes.
Today is our last official day at Substation No.4. We’ve called this amazing building our home for almost 5 years. It’s a little sad to say goodbye to our beloved home but we’re excited about our new studio space. Catch us around Woolloongabba from Monday!
When you accidentally lock the door of your equipment room in your new office and you don’t have a key, save yourself a locksmith by unscrewing the vent and sending in your smallest designer. #nancydrew #ethanhunt
Almost like working at the beach.